Florida Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Insurer Misconduct Lawyer
Ken Ward, Tampa personal injury lawyer, was born and raised in Tampa, Florida and is the sixth generation of his family to live in the city. He was educated in the public school system and attended C. Leon King High School where he was a member of the football, wrestling and track teams. Ken went on to obtain his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida and then graduated from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University.
Upon his law school graduation, Mr. Ward returned to Tampa and started his law practice. For over twenty five years he has focused his efforts at Ward Seaford on serious personal injury claims, wrongful death actions and insurance claim denials. Mr. Ward has obtained for the benefit of his clients significant jury verdicts and confidential out of court settlements in the most challenging and difficult cases throughout the state of Florida. In many of these noteworthy cases, the personal injury settlement for the clients’ recovery was in excess of one million dollars.
Mr. Ward is an active member of many professional associations dedicated to protecting the rights of Florida citizens including a lifetime membership to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum whose membership includes many of the top trial lawyers in the country and is comprised of less than 1% of the active trial lawyers in the United States.
Ken Ward resides in Temple Terrace with his wife Margie. He enjoys bicycling, musical events, and is an avid fisherman who is licensed by the United States Coast Guard as a charter captain. On his days off, Ken can likely be found fishing the waters of Anna Maria Island.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claim Denials
- Supreme Court of the State of Florida, 1988
- United States District Court -Middle District of Florida - 1988
- Supreme Court of the United States of America – 1992
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit – 1994
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida - 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice – University of South Florida, 1984
- Juris Doctor – Mercer University, 1987
Associations and Memberships
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar Association
- The Temple Terrace Bar Association
- The Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- The Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Justice Association
- The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Eagle Member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Licensed United States Coast Guard Charter Captain